Re: Web Audio API is now available in Chrome

Hi Chris!

I did? Great! I couldn't tell myself, yet! (Thanks to Kumar for helping out
with that) That must also mean that audiolib.js works as well (
https://github.com/jussi-kalliokoski/audiolib.js ), I recommend you guys and
gals check it out, I gathered most of the audio code I've done for JS in a
single library, which I guess should now be working with both the existing
audio APIs.

Jussi