Re: <device>

Hi Stefan, Doug,

Le mercredi 22 septembre 2010 à 10:50 -0400, Doug Schepers a écrit :
> I don't know what the current status is with all this work, so I'm CCing
> Robin Berjon and Dominique Hazael-Massieux, from the DAP WG, to answer
> your question.

The DAP WG is indeed investigating the possible use of the <device>
element for some of its APIs.

Robin Berjon is actually supposed to follow up (with the HTML WG and/or
the WHATWG) on this very point today, so hopefully we should have a
clearer view of the next steps in this field shortly.

(btw, congrats on your demo of using <device> for a chat app, it looks
very nice!)

Regards,

Dom