Re: Sample-accurate JS output (was: scheduling subgraphs)

Yes, that's what I've been thinking as well.  There's still the
buffering/latency issue which will affect how near into the future it will
be possible to schedule these types of events, but I suppose that's a given.
 Also, there could be pathological cases where there are many very short
notes which aren't exactly at the same time, but close.  Then they wouldn't
be processed properly in the batch.  But, with the proper kind of algorithm,
maybe even these cases could be coalesced if great care were taken, and
possibly at the cost of even greater buffering.

Chris