Re: Music notation demo with live synthesized playback

That's very cool, Joe!  I'll be looking forward to what can be done once
loop-points and envelopes are there.  One thing you could add right now
pretty easily is a reverb effect, where you could provide a few different
rooms and a dry/wet mix control - just a thought :)

Anyway, this is great work and is very nice to see.
Chris