Re: Re: Music Notation on the Web - Last Call?

From: Richard V Robinson <robinson@drizzle.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:35:23 -0800
To: public-xg-audio@w3.org
Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, I don't know of any software designed for cipher-based
notation.  Composers I know who write for koto, gamelan, Chinese
instruments, etc, create scores by hand, or sometimes with generic
document or spreadsheet s/w.  It's time consuming!  As I said earlier,
I'd be grateful if anyone points me to something a little friendlier.

sincerely,
--dick r--