Fwd: Re: Work Started on Audio Working Group Charter (Advance Notice)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 14:47:48 -0500
To: XG-Audio <public-xg-audio@w3.org>
CC: 'Noah Mendelsohn' <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Hi, folks-

We advised our Advisory Committee that we are starting work on the Audio
WG charter, as per W3C Process, and there has been definite interest.

Here are some thoughts sent to me offlist that should be considered as
part of our use cases and requirements, which may dovetail with what
Janina Sajka from the accessibility community said in her recent email.