Re: Web Audio API and extensibility

From: Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:02:51 -0500
Cc: "public-xg-audio@w3.org" <public-xg-audio@w3.org>
To: Colin Robertson <slushprodukt@yahoo.co.uk>
Hi Colin,

It's definitely possible to do what you are talking about given my
experience with the web audio API to date.  Noteflight has already
built a wavetable synth using a custom sample library, shown in this
demo (runs with the Audio XG Safari demo build):

http://slice.noteflight.com/audioXG/

Other demos shown on the Audio XG wiki amply demonstrate a range of
special effects.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President