Re: Schedule

Hi Alistair, thanks for the reminder.

for action 1: Write up summary of performance and scalability issues and
approaches
I've added a bunch of information in the "Performance Section" in my
specification proposal:
http://chromium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/audio/specification/specification.html/#Performance-section

for action 4: Integrate mozilla approach into audio-node spec
I assume this means direct javascript-based processing.  In my last message
to this group I mentioned the "JavaScriptAudioNode" and the demo I wrote for
it.  I'll try to document this in my specification proposal soon.  It'll
need a little more refinement, but I think it's a good starting point.

Chris