Re: XHTML+Voice support in Opera browser (was Re: Background on collaborative financial planning scenario)

Hi Charlie, all

Wed did this work (in collaboration with IBM) a few years ago, and have
only ever released it on desktop windows platforms to my knowledge. In
principle it can be ported to other platforms, the question is really one
of cost. We haven't seen much X+V take advantage of it, although there are
a few outstanding exceptions.

Cheers

Chaals