  From:       "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>

  To:         Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Date:       03/17/2009 10:03 AM

  Subject:    Re: AGENDA: March 17 Backplane XG Telecon

  Sent by:    public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org

aloha, charlie!

trying to join the call to no avail -- is the conference code no
longer: 7922# ?

in which chat room do we now gather - backplane is empty?

thanks, gregory.

CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net