XHTML+Voice support in Opera browser (was Re: Background on collaborative financial planning scenario)

charlie wrote, quote:
          + XHTML+Voice using FF2 plugin??? (probably not given back
            level browser support (FF2).
          + Are there other voice SDKs available? Could they be adapted
            to support XHTML+Voice easily?
unquote

there is a plugin for the opera browser which supports XHTML+Voice, as
well as CSS3-speech (XHTML+Voice support is "full", CSS3-speech is not
fully supported) - the plugin will automatically download if you open
the Preferences property sheets, choose "Advanced", then "Voice", then
"Enable" - at last check the download was approximately 10 megabytes
in size (i'm carbon-copying this to 2 opera people who can correct me
if i'm wrong

gregory.
ACCOUNTABILITY, n. The mother of caution.
                 -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
         Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
 Vice-Chair, Webmaster & Listmaster: Open Accessibility
http://a11y.org                      http://a11y.org/specs