Re: jsambulant 0.1 code

Thanks, Jack!  I'll take a look and send some thoughts on how we can
integrate with the finance demo...Charlie

  From:       Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>

  To:         public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Date:       07/07/2009 04:51 PM

  Subject:    jsambulant 0.1 code

  Sent by:    public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org

As promised at the teleconf, I've packaged my current codebase. You'll
find it at <http://homepages.cwi.nl/~jack/jsambulant-0.1.zip>.

Known to work in Safari 4 on a Mac, but it has worked with other
browsers and on other platforms at some time in the past.

If anyone has a lot of time on their hands I would explicitly like to
invite them to look through the design documentation (well,
that's rather a big word for a couple of text files with a brain-
dump:-) to see if it makes sense.
Goldman