Re: Regrets for 20 Jan 2009 telecon

Hi Jack,

Yes...I noticed the other day that the sample doesn't work -- sorry
about that, but it can only be my fault, since I'm the only person who
has touched the code for a long time. (Oops...)

I'm glad to hear you're working through the infrastructure though, and
by all means fire off any questions you have. As to location, I'd
prefer to discuss architecture-related things on the ubiquity-smil
list, since then we have a record for others that might be interested.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane