Re: Call for Workshop Proposals - ICWE 2009: 9th International Conference on Web Engineering

I'm interested in having us get a publication of some kind out there, but
did not want to weigh in negatively on the workshop if others had the
ability to do it.
For my own part, I couldn't get the extra travel approved due to the
severe economic downturn, which has resulted in travel restrictions for
most organizations, including mine. So, a paper submission of some kind
would be more viable at the current time.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: