  From:       Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>

  To:         public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Date:       01/08/2009 04:43 PM

  Subject:    Fwd: Call for Workshop Proposals - ICWE 2009: 9th International Conference on Web Engineering

  Sent by:    public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org

This just landed in my mailbox (pretty late: the deadline is monday). Would
it be interesting to propose a workshop here? It would seem that RWAB fits
the scope of the conference nicely, and if we can get enough speakers it
could be an interesting workshop. Only last years' proceedings I could find
online, and there were 2 workshops, one with 3 papers, one with 11. So the
range is rather wide:-)

Main question, I guess, is whether anyone is willing to chair this. The
main issues would probably be available time to spend on it, and whether we
have a large enough network to get speakers (I definitely don't). And, of
course, whether there's a chance that we can get the proposal out by
monday.

Begin forwarded message: