Re: Rich Web Application Backplane XG Extended

I thought that an XG's lifetime could not be extended.

 From http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/procedures.html:

"

    Duration

Each XG will end:

    * Upon completion of the work in eyes of the XG, whether deemed
      successful or not.
    * Upon reaching the end of the chartered duration, which is a
      maximum of one year from the start of the XG."

I don't see anywhere in the Incubator procedures document a reference to
an extension, other than perhaps through a new charter

"Following end of the XG, a new charter may be proposed with a
incremental duration such that the total duration of the XG will not
exceed two years."

which does not seem to be the case here...

So can someone explain to me how this was extended?

Disclaimer, just in case: this is not about this particular XG, about
which I know nothing; I'm just being nit-picky about the process...

--
Eduardo Gutentag        |    e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Technology Director     |    Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 (internal x31442)