  From:       Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

  To:         public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Cc:         Thomas Ling/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Rahul P Akolkar/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

  Date:       09/02/2008 09:55 AM

  Subject:    Reposting Agenda for Sept 2 Backplane call...

Not sure why, but last evening's agenda didn't get forwarded by mail
servers...reposting from my work email...Charlie
------------------------

All -- I suggest we use today's Backplane call to take a checkpoint on the
ARIA work, as well as
brainstorm how the streamlined XForms syntax could apply to our work.

Thanks, Charlie

------------------------------------

Regrets so far: John
Start Time: 11:00am Eastern US
Duration: 60 minutes

Previous minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2008/08/26-backplane-minutes.html

INC_RWAB
Rich Web Application Backplane
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7922 ("RWAB")
The Zakim bridge numbers are +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99 and
+44.117.370.6152.

In addition, we'll be using the W3C IRC server, channel "#backplane".
Info on accessing the W3C IRC server can be found at.
http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

We'll also occasionally use the Lotus Webdialogs webcast service which can
be accessed at: www.webdialogs.com/join, and the meeting ID is 801862

AGENDA ITEMS

============

Selection of today's Scribe: Gregory?

ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES
=====================

REPORTS
=======

TECHNICAL ISSUES
================

1. Continue planning for accessibility/ARIA demo for TPAC. Discuss any
question that may have come up since last week...

2. Brainstorm how the XForms streamlined syntax could apply to our work.
Please see the following links for further info:

Overview of streamlined syntax for the Ubiquity project:

http://code.google.com/p/ubiquity-xforms/wiki/StorySimplifiedSyntax

First cut at the Loan form as expressed in streamlined syntax:

http://code.google.com/p/ubiquity-xforms/wiki/SimplifiedLoanForm

[[Magic for irc channel:

/invite zakim
zakim, this will be rwab
/invite rrsagent
rrsagent, make log public

Meeting: Backplane XG Teleconference

Agenda: <url of this message>
Chair: <whoever>
Scribe: <whoever> (use exact IRC name, or add "scribenick: irc_name")
Regrets: <name>, <name>, ...
Topic: <topic 1>

... minutes ...>
Resolution: ... resolution ...
Topic: <topic 2>
ACTION: <someone> to <something>

Use sed edits to fix previous lines, like s/Steve/Steven/:

*** AT THE END OF THE CALL, rrsagent will list the actions by typing)

actions?

*** Zakim will announce who was present by typing
zakim, bye

*** rrsagent dismissal
rrsagent, make minutes
rrsagent, bye

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y. 10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com