Re: Minutes first meeting 2008-05-16

Thanks, Steven.  I've requested the same Zakim time slot and meeting code
and will confirm when I hear back from the admin shortly.  Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com

         Re: Minutes first meeting 2008-05-16

         Steven Pemberton
                         to:
                           Jack Jansen
                                                                05/20/08 06:11 AM

         Sent by:
               public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org
         Cc:
               public-xg-app-backplane

On Sat, 17 May 2008 00:02:12 +0200, Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl> wrote:
>  From the minutes it wasn't clear whether the next teleconf is going
> to be friday 30 or some unspecified monday. Can someone enlighten me,
> please?

Sorry about that. I have cleaned up the minutes, and made it clearer. It
is Friday 30th at 14:00 UTC.

Steven