Re: Backplane Agenda for Tuesday, August 5

charles wrote, quote:
> Cool...could we ask you to report on this for a bit tomorrow?
> Then we can see where best to link up to the wiki.
unquote

good lord willin' and the creek don't rise, i will report on the
info i've been collecting - part of the reason i volunteered to
scribe is due to a persistent migraine that won't let go, but
through which i can minute -- articulating coherently may be another
matter, but we'll find out tomorrow...  if worse comes to worse, i
can start an on-list thread about ensuring accessibility in the
app-backplane...

gregory.
A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.
                                                      -- Arthur Bloc
   Gregory J. Rosmaita - oedipus@hicom.net AND gregory@ubats.org
        Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
 United Blind Advocates for Talking Signs (UBATS): http://ubats.org