Re: ACTION-2335: Work on creating a context attribute set

On `<model>`/`<instance>`:

- `ref`, `bind`, and `model` don't make sense
- `context` could make sense for AVTs
- noting that `class` only makes sense on `<model>` and `<instance>` as an
informational marker, or as a way to search for an element by class name,
but not for styling

This said, I could go either way for `context`: either not have it, or just
have `context` without the other attributes (`ref`, `bind`, and `model`).

-Erik