Re: ACTION-2322: Summarise the submit/done/error response-body issues

All,

Upon `xforms-submit-done,` a lot of work is done for us by the submission,
including reading the response body, converting JSON to XML if needed, and
inserting the data into the instance when using `replace="instance|text"`.

I think my concern was that with the proposed `xforms-submit-ready` event,
if we only have the request body, then the author of the event handler for
that event, if trying to reproduce the result of a submission, would
have to implement in code behavior that mimics what `xf:submission` does
automatically for us when handling a response. Specifically, checking the
content-type, deciding whether to use the `xf:parse()` function, and using
`xf:insert` to insert the result into data, if that's what's desired.

This is not a show stopper necessarily, but it is more work than what a
simple `echo:` feature would provide. At the same time,
`xforms-submit-ready` would be more flexible.

-Erik