Re: ACTION-2312: Devise text for submission using @value

For the record, we do say that @value gets converted to a string (in the
meeting I said we say it somewhere, but I couldn;t remember where). It's
here:
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_value_and_mediatype_Attributes

4.3 The value and mediatype Attributes[edit]

The value attribute is used by elements to evaluate an expression; some
elements that carry it also carry the mediatype attribute that indicates
how to interpret the resulting value.

value
An expression. If the result is to be used as a string, then the result of
the expression is processed as if by a call to the string conversion
function as described in the expression module; an empty string is used if
the evaluation fails. If the element has PCDATA content, then the result of
the expression overrides that content.