Re: ACTION-2300: Look at allowing xpath 2 and 3

(Resend; first apparently didn't arrive)

Strawman:

* No longer specify normatively which version of XPath we use
* Add to or modify model/@version to specify which version of XPath you
need
* If not specified, you're willing to accept any version
* We give warnings about compatibility differences between versions
* We say that we have added some functions; when a name-clash, XForms gets
priority, use namespace prefix to get required version
* Update property() function to return version of XPath that is used
* Modify expressions module to be XPath-version neutral.

Steven