Re: Call tomorrow?

Well, since we're not all available, I guess that rules out a meeting.
Balisage was fun, and XForms positive. Please check out my paper, since it
addresses a future design issue for XForms.

I will be away for the rest of August, and then on to the XML Summer School
for the AI with XForms course. I'll be back late September. I'll keep in
touch.

Steven

On Thursday 12 August 2021 14:15:20 (+02:00), Steven Pemberton wrote:

 > Are we all available for a call tomorrow?
 > Unfortunately, my holidays start next week, followed by XML Summer
School, so it might be the only call for a while.