Select1 Suggestions

Dear Steven &
publicxformsusers,

About "technics":

I finded a reading on "cosmos", "technics" and "politics" published in 2017:

It was said, by Yuk Hui that there were the end of unilateral globalization
and the arrival of anthropocene driving such possibillity to talk about
"cosmopolitics" as a commercial regime and as politics of nature.

Then it was said, "...    §3. Cosmotechnics as Cosmopolitics
I propose to go beyond the notion of cosmology; instead, it would be more
productive to address what I call cosmotechnics. Let me give you a
preliminary definition of cosmotechnics: it is the unification of the
cosmos and the moral through technical activities, whether craft-making or
art-making. There hasn’t been one or two technics, but many cosmotechnics.
What kind of morality, which and whose cosmos, and how to unite them vary
from one culture to another according to different dynamics. I am convinced
that in order to confront the crisis that is before us—namely, the
Anthropocene,
or the intrusion of Gaia (Latour and Stengers), or the “entropocene”
(Stiegler), all presented as the inevitable future of humanity—it is
necessary to reopen the question of technology, in order to envisage the
bifurcation of technological futures by conceiving different cosmotechnics.
 ...".

Hui, Yuk, "Cosmotechnics as Cosmopolitics", E-flux journal #86, November
2017)

https://www.e-flux.com/journal/86/161887/cosmotechnics-as-cosmopolitics

I finded also "The Genesis of Technicity" referring to (the book) "On the
Mode of Existence of Technical Objects" --both were published in 2017:

"...

This study postulates that technicity is one of the two fundamental phases
of the mode of existence of the whole constituted by man and the world.1 ...

...".

https://www.e-flux.com/journal/82/133160/the-genesis-of-technicity

Simondon, Gilbert, "The Genesis of Technicity", E-Flux journal #82 - Mei
2017

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra