Re: Submission URI

We should say something.

Related, there is a concept of "document base URL" in HTML:

https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/urls-and-fetching.html#document-base-url

There is also an `xml:base` thing, although I don't know how widely this is
used:

    https://www.w3.org/TR/xmlbase/

In any case, we can assume there is some kind of base URL/URI, and that
relative paths resolve against that base.

-Erik