Re: On the Expressive Power of Declarative Constructs in Interactive Document Scripts

Dear XForms Users and Steven,

Closely related with "mapping" , thus supposedly with XForms in its values,
it is an article "Cartographic Turn?" (Levy, Jacques, 2012) considering
development over the last decades and the "spatial turn" in the social
sciences, geography, its innovation, its new gap with cartography,
technological apparatus regressive and old-fashioned, and a disciplinary
reconcilliation. The article proposed thus

 " a re-thinking of the philosophical basis of cartography, to be achieved
by tapping Leibniz and Heidegger’s concepts of space, in order to turn the
map into the expression of a dialogical systemism able to represent
relationships in social world".

To refer to this post (ISO 690)
<https://www.espacestemps.net/en/articles/a-cartographic-turn/#>

Jacques Lévy <https://www.espacestemps.net/en/auteurs/jacques-levy-english/>,
« A Cartographic Turn ? », *EspacesTemps.net* [En ligne], Works, 2012 | Mis
en ligne le 27 February 2012, consulté le 27.02.2012. URL :
https://www.espacestemps.net/en/articles/a-cartographic-turn/ ;

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra