Re: ACTION-2257: Define xforms-replace event

> The node whose content has been replaced

The action doesn't replace content but replaces the nodes themselves. I
suggest, by consistency with `xforms-delete`: [1]

    The instance data node or nodes replaced. Note that these nodes are no
longer referenced by their parents.

To consider separately, we could, instead, have two pieces of information:

- `deleted-nodes`
- `inserted-nodes`

This would make things consistent with xforms-insert/xforms-delete.

In case an atomic value is used for insert/replace, we'd have to see what
we do since text nodes might not correspond directly to atomic values (see
XDM). Maybe it would be better to have:

- `deleted-nodes` or `replaced-nodes` (as items cannot be deleted or
replaced, I *think*)
- `inserted-items`

But then we would lose consistency unless we also add `inserted-items` to
`xforms-insert`.

-Erik

[1]
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_xforms-delete_Event