Re: ACTION-2244: Remove the term deep copy

Essentially, the text now reads (as it always did)

"the individual subtrees associated with the newly selected and deselected
items are added or removed individually by using insert and delete; "

Of course, insert says:

"Each node in the origin-sequence is cloned in the order it appears in the
sequence."

which may just have moved the problem to there, since we don't strictly
define what "clone" means.

Steven