Nations and Web...

Dear Steven
 & Other Member of XFORMSW3CCG

I red on one of the XFORMS examples: A google-map-style application:

https://homepages.cwi.nl/~steven/xforms/

https://homepages.cwi.nl/~steven/Talks/2015/11-05-example/

To know what about it is, there is a reading on "cartography" held in an
ondisciplinary journal kf social sciences "Espaces Temps" as I ever sent it
to Cartography W3CCG weeks ago --and still awaiting moderation:

GUNTUR WISENO PUTRA - ✪February 27, 2019 at 11:38 pm
<https://www.w3.org/community/carto/2012/11/01/what-mission-does-this-group-assigned-itself/#comment-5>

(I am not a member for this community group –as I am for a few others at
W3C community group.) Trying to look at this community about and I remember
that there is an indisciplinary journal of social sciences ‘Espaces Temps’ (
www.espacestemps.net) of which ones could find out thing on ‘cartography’
(–while it relates much with ‘space’?)

https://www.espacestemps.net/?s=cartography&x=13&y=15

Regard,

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

<https://www.w3.org/community/carto/2012/11/01/what-mission-does-this-group-assigned-itself/?replytocom=5#respond>

Regard,

Guntur Wiseno Putra

(Note: I have just joined with "XFORMS USERS CG" and guve thus mersage to
both addresees.)