14.6 The insert Element

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 14:46:16 +0100
To: " XForms" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_insert_Element

Two points:

"The target-sequence is obtained from the element evaluation context. The
insert action has no effect if the target-sequence is empty."

The last sentence is wrong I think, and should be deleted, because later
we say

"The insert location node is determined:
  if the target-sequence is empty, the insert context node is used;
  otherwise the target-sequence at the position given by the insert index
is used."

Additionally, in
"if the target-sequence is empty, the insert context node is used"
is unclear, because "the insert context node" is not defined.

I think it should say "the context node from the in-scope evaluation
context is used".