Re: Coming calls.

From: Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:00:46 +0000
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>, Alain Couthures <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Hello Steven,

I’m now unavailable throughout August.

Philip

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Friday, 26 July 2019 at 10:48
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>, Alain Couthures <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Subject: Coming calls.

So we cancelled last Wednesday's call, but I would ask that you all to look at the agenda for things I would like you to check before we enter the Summer hiatus.

As for coming calls, I'm unsure if I am available next Wednesday, and August is typically difficult.

If you could individually email me with your coming availability (up to the end of August), I will see what is possible in terms of calls.

Thanks!

Steven