Re: Upload

…
> How do you do such things in your implementations?

The server’s filestore or the user’s filestore?  On reflection, I think you
must mean the user’s filestore.

To load a document from the user's filestore, in XSLTForms, a demo I did
a few years ago used a Java utility program which ships (or then shipped) with
XSLTForms.  The form appears not to work on my current system any more,
but the logic may be clear from the source code [1].

[1] http://blackmesatech.com/2012/07/dh/sdb.xml

Having a standard way to do it would be very helpful.

Michael Sperberg-McQueen

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com