Re: Suggested update for `replace="text"`

I agree that it is valuable, but then I would prefer to include CVS as
well, and then we just refer to all types accepted in the section Creating
instance data from external resources,
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#initialize-instance-external

Steven