Re: Serialization "ignoring or treating as empty"

This text appears in a couple of places, and is a result of the new
@nonrelevant attribute:

nonrelevant
Optional string indicating whether non-relevant values are included in the
returned data. Values are "keep": all values are returned, "remove":
non-relevant values are not returned, "empty": non-relevant nodes are
returned as empty values. The default is "remove".

In fact the text you quote says that:

Each element node is visited in document order, ignoring or treating as
empty non-relevant elements according to the nonrelevant attribute or the
deprecated relevant attribute.

Want to suggest text to clarify?

Steven