8.3 Implementation Requirements Common to All Controls > Rendering

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 11:08:54 +0200
To: " XForms" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#Rendering

"Enabled controls must indicate when the bound instance data contains a
value or content that the control is not capable of rendering. This
rendering should be user-stylable."

I think that this is referring to "out-of-range" (I am considering moving
all out-of-range requirements to here).

Are there any cases of a control not being capable of rendering a value
apart from 'invalid', and 'out-of-range'?