W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xformsusers@w3.org > April 2019

"Mobile Web": a reading on history and appsdesignlab...

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 11:20:15 +0700
Message-ID: <CAKi_AEvKMS8w9bR2kDQLfLVNDVxKZozLM_E_Dsqo-rCCEDbjoQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: "public-webhistory@w3.org" <public-webhistory@w3.org>, "public-appsdesignlab@w3.org" <public-appsdesignlab@w3.org>, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>, "dom@w3.org" <dom@w3.org>, "steven.pemberton@cwi.nl" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Dear All,

Somewhere the Web finding a publication page
(https://groups.csail.mit.edu/infolab/publications.html ) of which there
are:

"A Natural Language  Interface for Mobile Devices" (2018)

https://groups.csail.mit.edu/infolab/publications/Katz-etal-NL-Interface-2018.pdf

"Harnessing Laguage in Mobile Environments" (2007)


Of those publications may we read on Man, the Computer and Language at
work...: mobile devices have been being experimented with natural language
possibly as a choice using the Web-based information...


Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

Pada Selasa, 02 April 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> menulis:

>
> Dear All,
>
> This link was ever suggested by "W3C XForms: Improving the User Experience
> with Accessible Device-Independent e-Forms" (2005):
>
> https://www.w3.org/2005/Talks/07-steven-mGov/
>
> "Mobile Web Initiative":
>
> https://www.w3.org/Mobile/
>
>
> Regard,
> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>
>
> Pada Senin, 01 April 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
> menulis:
>
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> This link was ever suggested by "W3C XForms: Improving the User
>> Experience with Accessible Device-Independent e-Forms" (2005):
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/2005/Talks/07-steven-mGov/
>>
>> "Mobile Web Initiative":
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/Mobile/
>>
>>
>> Regard,
>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>
>>
>> Regard,
>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>
>> Pada Senin, 01 April 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>> menulis:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> This link was ever suggested by "W3C XForms: Improving the User
>>> Experience with Accessible Device-Independent e-Forms" (2005):
>>>
>>> https://www.w3.org/2005/Talks/07-steven-mGov/
>>>
>>> "Mobile Web Initiative":
>>>
>>> https://www.w3.org/Mobile/
>>>
>>>
>>> Regard,
>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>
>>> Pada Senin, 01 April 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>>> menulis:
>>>
>>>> Dear All,
>>>>
>>>> A futurology on Web Applications was ever written in 2006 having its
>>>> conclusion on such an architecture...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> https://www.w3.org/2006/Talks/11-23-steven-origo/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regard,
>>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>>
>>>> Pada Senin, 01 April 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>>>> menulis:
>>>>
>>>>> Dear All,
>>>>>
>>>>> An archive on "XTHML, Xorms and the Mobile Web" by Steven Pemberton
>>>>> (2004)
>>>>>
>>>>> https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/0914-steven-nokia/
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regard,
>>>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>>>
>>>>> Pada Minggu, 31 Maret 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>>>>> menulis:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Dear All,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> As a history we may look at in terms of the present --a theme I ever
>>>>>> finded out to learn years ago at school in one or more of my machine-based
>>>>>> notes on Michel Foucault's works-- we may get what is worked today and for
>>>>>> future on web applications. That is examplifed by "Declarative Web
>>>>>> Applications" which are about XFORMS as a replacement to HTML form and
>>>>>> having input, output, and processing engine in relation with user -- which
>>>>>> is about its FORMS STANDARD for applications...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The intent-based controls as part of XFORMS make the deliverence of
>>>>>> form is without change thus facilitate a mobility...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> https://homepages.cwi.nl/~steven/Talks/2014/01-31-declarative/
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regard,
>>>>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Pada Kamis, 28 Maret 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>>>>>> menulis:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Dear All,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> It is still of the 10th anniversary W3C: the "How it all started:
>>>>>>> Pre-W3C Web" storing historical resources:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 1960:J.C.R. Licklider
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-HowItAllStarted/?n=3
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> taking us to an online source of his 2 publications: "Man-Computer
>>>>>>> Symbiosis" (1960) and "The Computer as a Communications Tool" ( 1968,
>>>>>>> co-authored with R. Taylor)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> http://memex.org/licklider.html
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> http://memex.org/licklider.pdf
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> As we may look at the computer as part of a human society today...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Regard,
>>>>>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Pada Kamis, 28 Maret 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> menulis:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Dear All,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> It is about an event passed away celebrating anniversary of which
>>>>>>>> "mobile web" was discussed...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-WebOnEverything/?n=11
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> and among others is "W3C Mobile Web Initiative"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-WebOnEverything/?n=18
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regard,
>>>>>>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
Received on Wednesday, 3 April 2019 04:20:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 3 April 2019 04:20:42 UTC