W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xformsusers@w3.org > April 2019

Re: "Mobile Web": a reading on history and appsdesignlab...

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 23:56:27 +0700
Message-ID: <CAKi_AEufCz0CSH-8vA7ASicT-sFSNCn6_1f1vConuGrUsmK7JA@mail.gmail.com>
To: "public-webhistory@w3.org" <public-webhistory@w3.org>, "public-appsdesignlab@w3.org" <public-appsdesignlab@w3.org>, "steven.pemberton@w3.org" <steven.pemberton@w3.org>, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>, dom@w3.org
Dear All,

This link was ever suggested by "W3C XForms: Improving the User Experience
with Accessible Device-Independent e-Forms" (2005):

https://www.w3.org/2005/Talks/07-steven-mGov/

"Mobile Web Initiative":

https://www.w3.org/Mobile/


Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra


Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

Pada Senin, 01 April 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> menulis:

> Dear All,
>
> This link was ever suggested by "W3C XForms: Improving the User Experience
> with Accessible Device-Independent e-Forms" (2005):
>
> https://www.w3.org/2005/Talks/07-steven-mGov/
>
> "Mobile Web Initiative":
>
> https://www.w3.org/Mobile/
>
>
> Regard,
> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>
> Pada Senin, 01 April 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
> menulis:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> A futurology on Web Applications was ever written in 2006 having its
>> conclusion on such an architecture...
>>
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/2006/Talks/11-23-steven-origo/
>>
>>
>> Regard,
>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>
>> Pada Senin, 01 April 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>> menulis:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> An archive on "XTHML, Xorms and the Mobile Web" by Steven Pemberton
>>> (2004)
>>>
>>> https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/0914-steven-nokia/
>>>
>>>
>>> Regard,
>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>
>>> Pada Minggu, 31 Maret 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>>> menulis:
>>>
>>>> Dear All,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> As a history we may look at in terms of the present --a theme I ever
>>>> finded out to learn years ago at school in one or more of my machine-based
>>>> notes on Michel Foucault's works-- we may get what is worked today and for
>>>> future on web applications. That is examplifed by "Declarative Web
>>>> Applications" which are about XFORMS as a replacement to HTML form and
>>>> having input, output, and processing engine in relation with user -- which
>>>> is about its FORMS STANDARD for applications...
>>>>
>>>> The intent-based controls as part of XFORMS make the deliverence of
>>>> form is without change thus facilitate a mobility...
>>>>
>>>> https://homepages.cwi.nl/~steven/Talks/2014/01-31-declarative/
>>>>
>>>> Regard,
>>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>>
>>>> Pada Kamis, 28 Maret 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>>>> menulis:
>>>>
>>>>> Dear All,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> It is still of the 10th anniversary W3C: the "How it all started:
>>>>> Pre-W3C Web" storing historical resources:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> 1960:J.C.R. Licklider
>>>>>
>>>>> https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-HowItAllStarted/?n=3
>>>>>
>>>>> taking us to an online source of his 2 publications: "Man-Computer
>>>>> Symbiosis" (1960) and "The Computer as a Communications Tool" ( 1968,
>>>>> co-authored with R. Taylor)
>>>>>
>>>>> http://memex.org/licklider.html
>>>>>
>>>>> http://memex.org/licklider.pdf
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> As we may look at the computer as part of a human society today...
>>>>>
>>>>> Regard,
>>>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>>>
>>>>> Pada Kamis, 28 Maret 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
>>>>> menulis:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Dear All,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It is about an event passed away celebrating anniversary of which
>>>>>> "mobile web" was discussed...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-WebOnEverything/?n=11
>>>>>>
>>>>>> and among others is "W3C Mobile Web Initiative"
>>>>>>
>>>>>> https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-WebOnEverything/?n=18
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regard,
>>>>>> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>>>>>>
>>>>>
Received on Monday, 1 April 2019 16:56:51 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 1 April 2019 16:56:52 UTC