Re: ACTION-2206: Propose text for using mirroring for <control/>

While I am working on this, although I am charmed by the idea of
mirroring, I would like to make a point about requirements for an embedded
XForm that I don't yet see how to do.

One thing I did like about the earlier proposal was the ability to do
something like this:

   <control resource="graph.xml" label="positive" initial="values[. > 0]"/>
   <control resource="graph.xml" label="negative" initial="values[. &lt;
0]"/>

With a pure mirroring solution, only allowing a single element, I don't
yet see how to do this easily; it would be good to try and brainstorm a
way.

Maybe with @ref and @value? (just off the top of my head).

Steven