Re: Submission echo

While preparing a proposal for embedded subforms this question arose
again, and it occurred to me that a possible easy way of doing this is

    <submission method="xforms-echo" ...

in which case @resource is ignored, but otherwise, it acts as normal.

(In my proposal I use an addition xforms-* value for method="..", but I
still need to think out the details before I send it and we can discuss
it; hopefully we can discuss both points next week).

Steven