Re: output/label/help/hint/alert unification

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 13:49:33 +0200
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org, "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Summary of the attributes on the 5 elements

All 5 carry
	Common (=id, model, context, foreign attributes including event
attributes)
	appearance
	Binding (=ref, bind)

The other elements carry these extra attributes:

output
	UI Common (=label/hint/help/alert)
	value
	mediatype

label
	value

help
	Linking (optional host-language attributes, e.g. HTML @src)

hint/alert
	[none]

So my idea for unification is:

On all
	Common (=id, model, context, Foreign)
	appearance
	Binding (=ref, bind)
	value
	mediatype

On output only:
	UI Common (=label/hint/help/alert)

And that leaves us with Linking, which I am not sure what to do with, and
maybe is worth dropping.

Comments?

Steven