Re: output/label/help/hint/alert unification

Summary of the attributes on the 5 elements

All 5 carry
 Common (=id, model, context, foreign attributes including event
attributes)
 appearance
 Binding (=ref, bind)

The other elements carry these extra attributes:

output
 UI Common (=label/hint/help/alert)
 value
 mediatype

label
 value

help
 Linking (optional host-language attributes, e.g. HTML @src)

hint/alert
 [none]

So my idea for unification is:

On all
 Common (=id, model, context, Foreign)
 appearance
 Binding (=ref, bind)
 value
 mediatype

On output only:
 UI Common (=label/hint/help/alert)

And that leaves us with Linking, which I am not sure what to do with, and
maybe is worth dropping.

Comments?

Steven