Re: The property() function

Reading that part of the spec, it seems that whoever updated it (maybe
Nick?) intended to fix that, since the text at the beginning says:

> If the property name is not recognized, the empty sequence is returned.

I would say that we should update the table and make it return the empty
sequence in all cases where the property name is not recognized, whether it
is an NCName or a QNameButNotNCName.

-Erik