Re: 25 Complete XForms Examples (Non-Normative)

The credit card expiry date should probably be updated from:

    '^[0-9][0-9]/(0[1-9]|1[012])$'

to more modern dates, maybe covering 17-20:

In the bookmarks example, I don't know if you kept the `<label>` element on
purpose:

           <input ref="@name" class="editField">
              <label class="sectionLabel">Section</label>
           </input>

-Erik