Submission echo

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 11:02:53 +0200
To: " XForms" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
I have a number of use cases where to be able to do them, I need a server
that does nothing else than reflect the submitted data back.

Examples:

1. Building an xhtml file up in an instance via a form, and then replacing
the current form with the built-up file.

2. Copying all the (valid) data from one instance into another.

3. Looking at the data that has been created while I am developing a form
(this I need the most).

How difficult would it be for an implementation to support a mode of
submission that did all the submission steps except for the actual sending
the data over the wire, and then treat the submission data as if it were
the response from the submission?

Steven