Minutes 2017-07-05


[NEW] ACTION: Steven to adopt new validation rule in text [recorded in  
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to spec new <reset/> and matching set action  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2017/07/05-forms-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to think about switch/case and general visibility  
more [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2017/07/05-forms-minutes.html#action03]

No call next week.
Possibly the week after, depending on Erik's availability.
No calls in August.


Received on Wednesday, 5 July 2017 13:41:29 UTC