Re: references and dependency

I have done a bit of rewriting:

* I've simplified and restructured material in the section on the instance
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_instance_Element

* I've simplified the text on dependencies, and moved it into the section
on the model (from expressions).
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#Dependencies

Please review at your leisure.

Steven