Proposal (or not) for <label mediatype="text/html">

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 22:44:04 -0800
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
All,

I was going to propose this. I thought we had already:

    <output mediatype="text/html">

And this might be valid, but we don't mention it anywhere in the spec.
We only mention image mediatypes.

However, XForms 2 adds the xf:htmlFragment type, and I think that with
this we should be able to just write;

   <label ref="point/to/value/with/htmlFragment/type">

If that is the case, maybe we should explicitly say so in the spec.