ACTION-2118: Simplify deferred update text.

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:20:04 +0200
To: " XForms" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
I have done this.

I made a section on updates in model processing that explains when updates
are done (and not done), which explains that updates are not done until an
action is finished. This is largely taken from the section on deferred
updates, which has been removed.
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#Updates

I have added a section the defines the concept of an update.
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#Update

I have removed references to "deferred updates" and the associated flags.

Whereever a deferred update was done in the past, I have replaced it with
"an update is done if necessary".
eg:
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#Preparing_the_Data

I have added an update action.