Re: Single Item Binding vs Single Node Binding

It is true that in most practical cases controls bind to nodes. However we
allow binding to atomic values as well, so "Single Item Binding" more
accurately reflects that given XPath 2.0+.

Currently I find:

- 1 occurrence of "single node binding"
- 3 occurrences of "single-node binding"
- 73 occurrences of "single item binding"

I suggest the uses of "single node binding" and "single-node binding"
should be changed to "single item binding".

-Erik