toggle on a switch with caseref

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:14:56 +0200
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
In the context of

  <switch ref="payment/details" caseref="@method">
   <case name="creditCard" label="Credit Card Details">
   </case>
   <case name="cash" label="Cash">
   </case>
  </switch>

if I do

  <setvalue "payment/details@method">cash</setvalue>

then the cash case will be selected.

If I do

  <toggle case="cash"/>

do we agree that @method gets the value "cash" assigned?

The current text is rather opaque:

"If the switch that contains the identified case specifies the caseref
attribute, then the behavior of this action is associated with the ability
to successfully perform a setvalue on the node indicated by the caseref.
If the caseref does not indicate a node or if the node is readonly, then
this action has no effect. Otherwise, the node value is changed to the
IDREF value obtained above, which then results in the three toggle steps
described above."

I intend to rewrite this, once I'm sure we agree on the effect.